Ever pulled your hair out because of typographic issues in Illustrator or Photoshop?
Together, we can collectively ask Adobe to fix the most common issues when creating, testing or using custom fonts.
Based on thousands of conversations with our dear users, we have filed bug reports and feature suggestions to improve your font-making life, but many are still pending.
So please upvote them and leave comments to show Adobe's teams when you care as well! 🥰
- Changes made to a font should always show up (when creating new font versions)
- The way letters overlap should be adjustable (to show letters below previous ones)
- All recent emojis should be displayed
- Eyedropper Tool should pick colors from colorful glyphs
- Custom space characters should be displayed (with color fonts)
- Changes made to a font should always show up (adding support for the Adobe Fonts folder)
- Alternate glyphs palette should show up (with OpenType-SVG bitmap fonts)
If you have already published other type-related bug reports or feature suggestions, please let us.
And if you really care about these issues, spread the word and share this article: